Instructions for use:
- Long coats-Gently brush with a light, long stroke, brushing beyond the ends of the hair tip to avoid static and breakage.
- For best results brush the hair in layers.
- Start at the bottom by parting the coat horizontally and holding the un-brushed portion up with your free hand.
- Work methodically upwards, keeping your wrist straight to avoid contact with the dogs skin.
- Curly coats-Brush in the direction of coat growth and then against it using light, long strokes Harsh coats-Brush the coat in the direction of coat growth then against if necessary to remove mats and dead hair.
- Pay special attention to areas that are prone to matting, like behind ears, on the loins and under the legs.
- Use a coarse comb to check for any remaining mats after brushing.